At Highline Tree Care Pty Ltd, we are a family-owned and operated business that is dedicated to providing professional and reliable tree care services to our clients. We understand the importance of trees in our ecosystem and their contribution to the environment, and we strive to ensure that they receive the best possible care.
With over a decade of experience serving the private, public, and commercial sectors, our team of experts is knowledgeable and proficient in utilising industry-leading techniques and practices to maintain and improve the health of trees. We are committed to staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in tree care to ensure that our clients receive the most effective solutions.
As a locally owned and operated business, we take pride in our community and aim to give back in any way we can. We prioritise safety in all aspects of our work, ensuring the safety of our workers, customers, and properties. Our team is trained and qualified to exceed industry safety standards in all work procedures and activities, providing our clients with the peace of mind they deserve.
We understand that each client’s needs are unique, and we strive to tailor our services to meet those needs. Our team is always available to answer any questions or concerns and provide expert guidance throughout the process. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
What is an Arborist Report
An Arborist Report is a document prepared by a minimum AQF level 5 qualified Consulting Arborist that addresses all regulatory requirements for State and Local Government development applications, especially catering for the resolution of conflicting needs:
- how to best manage the required retention of trees while still maximising the Building Envelope
- balancing urban development
- sustainable ecosystems and the carbon footprint.
Arborist Reports can be called on for Council Development Applications, insurance claim assessment and our Arborists can be called as expert witnesses.
Why do I need an Arborist Report?
Arborist Reports are useful for many reasons, including:
- For local council Development Applications
- For your property or a recently purchased property with existing garden, large or small or maybe a garden protected by a heritage listing, Vegetation Orders or council protection. All trees and plantings can be catalogued and the Arborist Report will form part of your new Landscape Plan
- For dispute resolution
For trees on privately owned residential property
An Arborist Report can provide advice on:
- Beautiful aging trees in your garden which require restoration, remedial pruning and care
- Significant or favourite tree which is currently in declining health
- Long term planning to ensure the best care of trees in your garden
- Recommended pruning to minimise the likelihood of trees causing damage to buildings on the property during storms
- Neighbour concerns relating to trees from your property overhanging into their property
- The likelihood of your neighbour’s tree falling into your property
- Protection of the trees in your garden during earth or construction works on your property
- Trees within the proposed building envelope of a new house, extension or driveway on your property/your neighbour’s property
- Compliance with local council tree regulations and planned building works
- Advice on appropriate tree species for a suburban garden and surrounding infrastructure
- Tree selection and care in a drought prone climate
- Appropriate tree species which will help reduce your family’s carbon footprint
For Trees On The Property You Would Like To Buy
An Arborist Report can provide you with useful information on the property you are looking to buy, including:
- What sort of trees are present?
- What are the likely future maintenance costs associated with the trees on this property?
- What are my new local council tree regulations?
- How can I build a new house/ renovate the existing house and comply with my local council tree regulations?